Repairs and Insurance Claims
iGreenEnergy Service and repair all of your PV solar system's main components. Our trained and certified installation teams will have the Solar System fixed and up to Australian Standard with our:
Solar Maintenance Packages
You could be protected by the current home and content insurance policies for restoration or removal of significant machine defects or panel damages. This comprehensive procedure is guided by our Customer Care team and the appropriate site report and quote on the insurance claims are arranged.For further information or a comprehensive quote please call iGreenEnergy on 1300 044 733 or Contact Us and we will come back to you within 24 hours.
Most solar systems sold in Australia come with a robust warranty for both the equipment and the installation; however, these warranties are often voided if the device is not serviced or managed.As a result, it is important that you consider the warranty conditions. Please refer to your installation company's initial documentation. If your installation company no longer exists, we can point you in the right direction.On our website, you can find complete warranty paperwork as well as contact information for most inverters and panels. Please contact your product supplier or our Customer Care team at 1300 044 733 for more information about your system and warranty support.
Faulty Inverter Replacement
Many solar PV inverters come with a 5-year manufacturer's warranty, which is sometimes longer and often extended if a defect is discovered within the inverter. The good news is that even though the original installer is no longer in business, the inverter hardware, if installed during the past 5 years or during the manufacturer's warranty duration, is likely to be covered by this warranty, if the vendor is still in business.
Out of Warranty Inverter Failures: When the inverter fails and the warranty duration is not covered by the seller, so it either needs to be replaced or fixed. We will assist you with any choice and will provide you with all the details you need to make an informed decision.
This warranty will be provided by iGreenEnergy. In the event that this device is imported and installed within the country mentioned above, the iGreenEnergy shall offer a guarantee to the customer about the installed product and / or accessories acquired and placed in Australia ("warranty"), which warranty shall be valid and enforceable.
The warranty is granted by iGreenEnergy freely and shall be separated and shall not harm, alter or replace any customer rights against the original retail purchaser of the product in accordance with Australian Consumer Law and in addition to the natural rights of customers to sell consumer products.
What is covered by this Warranty?
- During the Warranty Period, iGreenEnergy assures that the Products are free of defects in materials and workmanship when used in accordance with the individual Product user manual (defined below).
- The Warranty is valid for five (5) years in favor of the device, beginning on the date of the Product's original installation (“Warranty Period”).
- The Warranty includes the workmanship used to install or service the Product, as well as any extra accessories that may have been used during the installation.
- This Warranty includes all items installed as part of the construction, as well as the maintenance of the installation.
- iGreenEnergy guarantees all products, workmanship, and activity for five (5) years from the date of installation.
What is not covered by the Warranty?
- This Warranty does not compensate for defects or harm caused by something said or done by
someone else (other than our agents or employees).
- Warranty does not compensate for defects or harm caused by something out of our control that
occurred after the products or services were provided (for example, force majeure events,
possum damage, and extreme weather).
- Faults or damage produced by a third party's exploitation or repair or alteration.
- Faults or damage caused by the power grid
- Non-compliance with operating instructions.
- Items that are visual in nature or have no bearing on the system's functioning.
After the Warranty period expires
- You may still depend on the product warranty offered by the component manufacturers
supplied as part of the system in the event of a malfunction or defect (for example, the 25-year
performance warranty associated with solar panels).
- iGreenEnergy is your first point of contact and will work with you to resolve any warranty issues
with the applicable manufacturer.
- Many of our items come with work guarantees on site (proving coverage after 5 years). Please
examine the corresponding warranty documents for the individual items to see whether
maintenance is covered beyond 5 years.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the Product has consistent internet access and that it is serviced by a CEC certified solar installer to ensure that the installation is free of debris and artificial intrusion. If the customer has some problems with the Product's upkeep, they can contact iGreenEnergy for site-specific assistance and advice.
- It is the user's duty to disclose any Product flaws that can result in physical harm to the premises or Product damage.
- 1f you have any problems, please contact the iGreenEnergy Head Office at 1300 044 733 or via email at email@example.com
- iGreenEnergy reserves the right to amend this Warranty at any time. To access the most recent update of the Product's Warranty, please visit the iGreenEnergy website.
- The system is updated in compliance with AS4777.