Well, this is the question that bugs those using traditional thermal systems to power their homes – Why Solar?
Because, this is the ideal time to turn sunshine into savings in more ways than one. Solar systems unlike a decade back are available in a number of designs, meeting diverse purposes. The prices have come down; the technology has become more robust than ever. Also, there are multiple ways to harness solar energy to varied applications as people are now recognising the need to change energy usage habits for a better tomorrow.
From environmental to financial, it is beneficial for homes and commercial setups to switch to solar energy.
- The sun is a completely renewable source and every green feature added to the home also boosts its value. For landlords, solar systems will make your property more attractive to all sorts of prospective tenants
- Installing a solar system also aids in reducing energy bills drastically.
- Government initiatives aim to encourage generation of electricity from renewable sources
- Purchasing solar power panels also saves the environment since it lowers carbon footprint
- Solar energy also reduces the country’s dependence on energy from foreign sources and hence is a step in the right direction
Additionally, you do not have to worry about your home’s roof size and orientation. iGreen Energy will conduct a free assessment of your needs and design an ideal system for your needs. We make sure that the personalized solar system will offer you a great deal of flexibility in using solar energy.